X-Ray Tech- Mountain Clinic (FT, Days)
Crested Butte, CO
Work Hours: 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Provides primary Radiologic services involving plain x-ray of all parts of the human anatomy as ordered by the clinic provider or other authorized practitioner. Serves as the on-site representative of the Director of the Department of Radiology in the operation and management of the clinic Radiologic service. Assists with other clinic tasks including patient care, cleaning and stocking, and patient registration as needed and available. Supervise and train LLRT staff as needed. Serves as the primary registration clerk and medical assistant for the clinic. During the shoulder seasons in Crested Butte, this Rad Tech will float to the Hospital Imaging Department as well as to gO Orthopedics.
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic technology
Experience: 1 year emergency department or related experience preferred, knowledge of orthopedic imaging preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Maintains current certification with the ARRT, BLS for Healthcare Providers
· Knowledge and ability to perform all procedures in the on line department Radiologic procedure manual
· Maintains accurate and complete patient records
· Knowledge of and the ability to use the CPSI EMR and INTELERAD PACS systems
· Knowledge of and the ability of operate all radiographic equipment in the department
· Cleans and maintains CR cassettes and imaging equipment
· Troubleshoots equipment issues as needed
· Works with vendors and Imaging Director to facilitate repairs when necessary.
· Knowledge and ability to supervise and train LLRT staff.
· Greets and registers patients presenting at the clinic.
· Scans medical records and documents into the CPSI system.
· Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: $22.98/hr - $29.11/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.