Social Worker/Resident Services Manager
Work Hours: Mon-Fri, 8a-5p
Live, work, and play in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Gunnison Valley Health is looking for a Resident Services Manager who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of our current and future residents.
If you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field or are a Licensed Social Worker and are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Unprecedented access to National Parks, lakes, rivers and mountains
This could be the job for you!
- Up to 24 days of paid time off per year
- Generous and affordable health insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity for growth in an environment that embraces continual learning
As the Gunnison Valley Health Senior Care Center Social Worker/Resident Services Manager, you will assume responsibility for planning, developing and directing all social service programs for the residents. You will utilize your unique skills and ideas by:
- Observing client behavior, assessing needs, and creating treatment plans
- Diagnosing psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders
- Coordinating of all treatment planning
- Collaborating with other departments and agencies in the delivery of care to all residents
- Participating in the Interdisciplinary team, contributing to the care plan meetings and advocating for residents needs including consultation with physicians and medical providers
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Must possess as a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Social Science, Psychology or other relevant Human Services major.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to function as an advocate, and collaborate with and family members for ongoing treatment planning. An understanding of long-term care is highly desired. Must possess a desire to understand the aging process and work with the elderly population with emphasis on a strengths based approach.
- Licensed Social Worker preferred.
Compensation & Benefits Eligibility
Compensation: (LCSW) $26-$32/hr DOE
(Without LCSW) $20/hr - $25/hr DOE
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.