Respiratory Therapist (FT) Rocky Mountains, Colorado!
Work Hours: 3 12s Days plus Call
Respiratory Therapist (RT)
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to work within our Hospital located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.
If you have experience as a registered Respiratory Therapist and you are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Working at a healthcare system where care is more personal and work is more rewarding
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans, Retirement, Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Responsibilities: We are committed to improving the health of our community by delivery exceptional care and services. As part of the Cardiopulmonary Team you will:
- Perform therapeutic and diagnostic procedures in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Possess and demonstrate knowledge and skill in areas of respiratory care for the adult, pediatric and newborn patient.
- Communicate with patients, families and physicians and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new clinical staff to familiarize them with administration of respiratory therapy modalities and equipment.
- Involvement with community education and development.
- Graduate of an approved and accredited school for Respiratory Care
- Have at least one-year of experience in acute Respiratory Care medicine to include general floor care, emergent medical and trauma stabilization/treatment, newborn stabilization, cardiopulmonary diagnostics, and pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation preferred.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care, Licensed to practice respiratory care in the State of Colorado. Current BLS/ACLS and NRP certifications.