Rehab Aide/B-UP RECP
Work Hours: M-F 8-4:30
The purpose of this position is; the implementation of exercise programs designed by a physical or occupational therapist. The Aide will be under direct supervision of a physical or occupational therapist at all times. Additional responsibilities will include: patient care with direct therapist supervision, patient recruitment and program growth, program marketing, patient and community education, interdisciplinary communication and gathering of outcome measures. Also, assists with room setup and breakdown, filing, answering phones, and modality setup, etc. (50% of responsibilities as Rehab Aide, and 50% under Receptionist supervision assisting with clerical duties.)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or a related field.
Experience: 6 months in a healthcare related field
Licenses/Certification: Maintenance of current CPR (professional level first responder) or BLS. ACLS and ACSM certifications preferred.
· Implementation of exercise programs designed by a physical or occupational therapist under direct supervision of a physical or occupational therapist.
· Patient care with direct therapist supervision
· Patient recruitment and program growth
· Program marketing
· Patient and community education
· Interdisciplinary communication
· Gathering of outcome measures.
· Assists with room setup and breakdown.
· Assists with modality setup.
· Assists with clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, etc.
Compensation: $15.00/hr - $17.25/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.