Rehab Aide/B-UP RECP
Work Hours: M-F
The purpose of this position is; the implementation of exercise programs designed by a physical or occupational therapist. The Aide will be under direct supervision of a physical or occupational therapist at all times. Additional responsibilities will include: patient care with direct therapist supervision, patient recruitment and program growth, program marketing, patient and community education, interdisciplinary communication and gathering of outcome measures. Also, assists with room setup and breakdown, filing, answering phones, and modality setup, etc. Responsible for back up receptionist duties so cross training is a must.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science or a related field preferred.
Experience: 6 months in a healthcare related field preferred
Licenses/Certification: Maintenance of current CPR (professional level first responder) or BLS. ACLS and ACSM certifications preferred.
· Implementation of exercise programs designed by a physical or occupational therapist under direct supervision of a physical or occupational therapist.
· Patient care with direct therapist supervision
· Assist with program marketing and growth
· Patient and community education
· Interdisciplinary communication
· Gathering of outcome measures.
· Assists with room setup and breakdown.
· Assists with modality setup.
· Assists with clerical duties such as filing, answering phones, etc.
· Participates in drills and emergency response training; May be called in for GVH disaster response.
· Other duties as assigned.