Registered Nurse, Labor & Delivery (FT, Nights)
Work Hours: Varied
Labor & Delivery Nurse
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking an OB RN for a full-time position at our top 100 Critical Access hospital! If you are experienced with labor, delivery, postpartum, recovery and couplet care this could be the position for you! Gunnison Valley Health was voted Top 25 Rural Hospitals Nationwide by iVantage Index eight times!
If you have experience providing care and support for women before, during and after the delivery of a baby and you are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Great staff to patient ratios
- Working at a healthcare system where care is more personal and work is more rewarding
- Opportunity for growth, and ability to work on projects
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans, Retirement,
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
As a Registered Nurse in the Family Birth Center, you will be caring for patients before, during and after t the delivery of a baby. You will utilize your unique skills and ideas by:
- Assessing and caring for patients. Documenting, implementing and updating plans of care.
- Collaborating with all members of the healthcare team to implement and evaluate a patient’s status and treatment plan.
- Cross-training and floating to other areas of nursing as required.
- Interacting with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing.
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year Labor and Delivery experience, preferably in an acute care setting.
- RN License in the State of Colorado, or compact license.
- BLS, ACLS and NRP certifications
Compensation: $29.48/hr - $37.35/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.