Registered Nurse, FT Emergency Department
Work Hours: Varies
Emergency Department RN
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking an experienced Emergency RN for a Full Time position at our top 100 Critical Access hospital! If you are experienced with prioritizing patient care, identifying problems and moving swiftly to intervene and have up to date knowledge of nursing theory and skills, this could be the position for you! Gunnison Valley Health was voted Top 25 Rural Hospitals Nationwide by iVantage Index in 2018.
If you thrive assessing and triaging patients in a fast paced environment and you are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Great staff to patient ratios
- Working at a healthcare system where care is more personal and work is more rewarding
- Opportunity for growth, and ability to work on projects
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans, Retirement, Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Proficiency in assessing and caring for patients. Documents, implements and updates plans of care.
- Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team to implement and evaluate a patient’s status and treatment plan.
- Cross-trains and floats to other areas of nursing as required.
- Interact with patient and significant others, while maintain the standard of professional nursing.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year related acute care experience.
- RN License in the State of Colorado, or compact license.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
Compensation: $29.48/hr - $37.45/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following date of hire. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.