Radiologic Technologist (MRI & CT) Relocation Assistance!
Work Hours: 4 - 10hr shifts
The MRI/CT Tech provides comprehensive evaluation using technical skills involving radiology CT and MR. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, rewarding work and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients and families.
Where you’ll live:
Some define happiness by their job title and salary, while others pursue quality of life. Our community combines the best of both worlds by fostering a growing outdoor industry business hub in the heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains. The Gunnison Valley, which includes the towns of Gunnison and Crested Butte, is a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and adventurers. We are deeply connected with our surrounding environment, neighbors, and growing community. This is the kind of place where hard work is rewarded, whether that means a day on the mountain or at the office.
Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your good work will be rewarded! In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there are other great perks including:
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment and Dependent Care options
- No traffic, and a scenic commute to the office
- Over 300 days of sunshine/year
- Skiing/Hiking/Mountain Biking/Fishing surrounded by thousands of acres of public land
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology. Maintains current valid license with the ARRT.
Experience: Minimum requirement of 2 years as a staff technologist with demonstrated patient care skills. Additional specialized training in MR and CT.
Licenses/Certification: Current and valid certification as a radiographer with the ARRT. Maintenance of CPR or BLS.
As the MRI/CT Tech at Gunnison Valley Health you’ll have the ability to perform all procedures in the department MR and CT procedure manual. You will utilize your unique skills and abilities by:
- Maintaining accurate and complete patient records.
- Establishing continuous Quality Improvement standards.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively use the hospital EHR.
- Effectively partnering with the Radiologist to provide correct MR and CT protocols.
- Understanding the Siemens Magnetom Espree MRI scanner and scheduling maintenance and repairs for the MR and CT machines.
- Caring for the equipment with routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Understanding MR and CT safety for patients and other operators.
Compensation: $33.88 - $42.91/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following date of hire. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.