Orthopedic Nurse Navigator - Rocky Mountains, CO!
Work Hours: varied
Orthopedic Nurse Navigator
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking an Orthopedic Nurse Navigator for a full-time position at our top 100 Critical Access hospital! If you are experienced with advocating for patients and families, with care coordination, and with perioperative and orthopedic nursing, this could be the position for you!
Would you love an opportunity to establish a comprehensive total joint program with a motivated multidisciplinary team? Are you interested in:
- Living in a small town community surrounded by world class outdoor activities?
- Working at a healthcare system where your work and life are balanced?
- Having an opportunity to establish a comprehensive, total joint program with a multidisciplinary team who are just as excited as you?!
- Working at one of the “Top 25 Rural Hospitals Nationwide” (iVantage Index in 2018)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans, Retirement, Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in perioperative and orthopedic nursing. Experience in patient and nursing education. Strong organizational skills. Experience in patient navigation and history of successful program development preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: RN license current in the state of Colorado or compact state. Current BLS certification, ACLS maintenance expected. ONC expected within first year of hire.