MDS Coordinator/ADON - BONUS & RELOCATION PACKAGE!
Work Hours: Days, with weekend coverage
Live, work, and play in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Gunnison Valley Health is looking for an MDS Coordinator/ADON to work in our brand new, state-of-the-art facility. This position is eligible for a Sign 'N Stay Bonus of up to $15,000!
If you are an experienced MDS Coordinator with an R.N. license and you are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Unprecedented access to National Parks, lakes, rivers and mountains
This could be the job for you!
- Up to 24 days of paid time off per year
- Generous and affordable health insurance for you and your family
- Sign 'N Stay Bonus - $15,000!
- Opportunity for growth in an environment that embraces continual learning
As the MDS Coordinator/ADON at Gunnison Valley Health Senior Care Center, you will assume responsibility for the accurate and timely processing of MDS forms. You’ll assist the Director of Nursing with care/discharge planning, and the operation of the Nursing Department. You’ll utilize your unique skills and ideas by:
- Ensuring complete and accurate completion of the RAI process (including assessment and care plans)
- Maintaining resident records while adhering to State and Federal regulations
- Assisting in the admission, transfer and discharge of residents as necessary
- Performing administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting etc. as necessary.
- Acting as an Assistant Director of Nursing when scheduled.
- Assist in the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines
- Ensure that the nursing services procedures Manual is followed and that it reflects the day-to-day nursing care procedures used by this facility.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to assure that medications are being administered as ordered and that the treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Working in collaboration with other staff members and departments
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Associate degree in Nursing from an approved professional nursing school required.
- 1 year experience in a hospital, skilled nursing facility, or other comparable institution. Must have an understanding of the MDS process. Prefer approved MDS course completion certification.
- Colorado License as a Registered Nurse
Compensation: $32.76/hr - $41.49/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.