Housekeeper - Senior Care Center, FT Bonus Eligible!
Work Hours: Varied Shifts
$3000 Sign N Stay BONUS!
Hourly wage $16.00 - $20.80 Depending on Experience
The primary purpose of this job is to perform the day-to-day activities of the housekeeping & laundry section in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Environmental services. To assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner, and residents living areas are clean, neat and sanitary at all times. As an Environmental Services Technician, you are delegated the authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Your direct supervisor is the Director of Environmental Services.
Education: Must possess as a minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Must have demonstrated the ability to learn the functions of this job during past employment. Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
Licenses/Certification: Must possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions concerning the mixture of cleaning compounds, liquids, cleaning instructions, use of equipment etc. Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in an understandable manner. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions and accept constructive criticism.
· Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
· Perform duties on work/cleaning schedules or as assigned
· Coordinate daily housekeeping & laundry services with nursing and activities services when performing routine assignments in the resident living/recreation areas.
· Is subject to frequent interruptions and may have to reschedule housekeeping & laundry activities
· Is involved with residents, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, physicians, etc. under all conditions and circumstances.
Compensation: $16.00 - $18.40/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following date of hire. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.
Pay: up to $18.40/hour
under all conditions and circumstances.<p></p></font></font></p><p><span style="font-size:12pt"><span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Compensation: $16.00 - $18.40/hr
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2022