Driver - Senior Transportation, FT
Work Hours: varied
Make new connections, establish new relationships, and make a difference in the life of a Senior Community Member – Become a Driver for the GVH Senior Transportation Services!
The Senior Transportation Driver is responsible for safely and efficiently transporting clients within the city of Gunnison to appointments, and/or activities. You will provide a valuable service to the Senior population in our community to help foster independent living.
Health System Overview:
Gunnison Valley Health is the sole community-owned health system for Gunnison County and surrounding areas. We are not just a hospital, but a fully integrated health system providing services for all stages of life; from a newly renovated Family Birth Center, to a 52,000 square foot, state of the art senior care center and everything in between. We are a leading health source for our community, offering wellness programs, medical education and illness prevention.
Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your strong work will be rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there are other great perks including:
- Great benefits including a Lifestyle Spending account, dependent care match and matched retirement plan beginning on day 1!
- Work/Life balance in an outdoor enthusiast’s mecca
- Making a difference in the life of a Senior Citizen
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience – Previous driving experience preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Must have a current, valid Colorado Drivers license. Will be trained in transfers and first aide upon hire.
Compensation: $16.00/hr - $18.40/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service.
Life and AD&D insurance: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with 30 days of active service.
Short-term and long-term disability: All active employees working 60 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with 30 days of active service.