Digital Marketing Specialist
Work Hours: M- F Days with some after hours work
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking an enthusiastic, results orientated Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the digital marketing functions, with a focus on updating, producing and implementing content across multiple digital platforms.
- Develop and implement online campaigns that support the goals and objectives of the marketing department
- Develop and implement video content to help shape Gunnison Valley Health’s brand voice
- Implement and maintain a schedule of all digital activity across the social platforms and maintain current content on our website
- Produce monthly website and digital marketing analytics reports
- Coordinate content for targeted electronic direct mail campaigns
- Collaborate and support all departments within Gunnison Valley Health, including the Foundation, with content development, collateral and promotional materials
- Available to work outside of normal office hours and weekend work when required
Compensation: $23.84/hr - $28.61/hr, depending on experience.
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of active service.
Life and AD&D insurance: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with 30 days of active service.
Short-term and long-term disability: All active employees working 60 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following or coinciding with 30 days of active service.