CO! Respiratory Therapist (FT) Relocation Assistance & Housing Options!
Work Hours: 3/12s
Share your talents in assessment, diagnoses and treatment of patients. From infants to the elderly, we need your expertise to keep our community healthy and thriving. We are looking for the right person to join our small and specialized respiratory care team, and continue with us on the journey to provide exceptional care to our patients.
Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your good work will be rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there are other great perks including:
- Work/Life balance in an outdoor enthusiast’s mecca
- No traffic, and a scenic commute to the office
- Over 300 days of sunshine/year
- Skiing/Hiking/Mountain Biking/Fishing surrounded by thousands of acres of public land
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Education: Graduate of an approved and accredited school for Respiratory Care
- Experience Have at least one-year of experience in acute Respiratory Care medicine to include general floor care, emergent medical and trauma stabilization/treatment, newborn stabilization, cardiopulmonary diagnostics, and pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation preferred
- Licenses/Certification: Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care, Licensed to practice respiratory care in the State of Colorado. Current BLS and NRP certifications.
We are committed to improving the health of our community by delivery exceptional care and services. As part of the Cardiopulmonary Team you will:
- Perform therapeutic and diagnostic procedures in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Possess and demonstrate knowledge and skill in areas of respiratory care for the adult, pediatric and newborn patient.
- Communicate with patients, families and physicians and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new clinical staff to familiarize them with administration of respiratory therapy modalities and equipment.
- Involvement with community education and development.
Compensation: $29.50 - $38.72.00/hr, DOE (We also offer evening, night, & weekend shift differential pay!)
Medical, dental, vision, health care FSA, and dependent care FSA: All active employees working 40 or more hours per pay period are eligible for benefits on the first of the month following date of hire. PRN staff are not initially eligible for benefits, and GVH follows all Affordable Health Care Act Eligibility guidelines.